Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Freeze Time: 1 Hour | Total Time: 1 Hour and 5 Minutes
This 4 ingredient recipe is delicious and easy to make! You will love this peanut butter chocolate fudge and so will whoever you share this with. This recipe can be made with a different type of nut butter or chocolate depending on your preference!
What you'll need
250 Grams of Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp of Date Syrup
3 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
Dark Chocolate Chips
Step by Step
1. In a bowl, add 250 grams of peanut butter, 3 tbsp of date syrup, 3 tbsp of coconut oil, and dark chocolate chips.
2. Mix together throughly until thick consistency.
3. In glass baking tray, add parchment paper and pour mixed butter into glass tray.
4. Place glass baking tray in freezer for 1 hour or longer depending on consistency.
5. Once finished, let the fudge thaw for 5 minute and cut into squares.
6. Rotate the tray from the freezer to fridge depending on consistency.